Sunday

Characters

The imagery of kites I feel, had a child-like innocence about them. This youth feeling inspired me whilst planning my film characters. I am going to have two main characters, a 12 year old boy called Oliver and an 9 year old girl called Jessica. They are brothers and sisters. From inspiration from the images of kites, both characters love the outdoors and going on adventures. They love making up fantasy story and day dreaming.

I have decided to use the idea of a brother and sister, as the audience watching the film will be able to empathise with them and will be able to follow their relationship through the story. It will also make good characters, as the older brother will be portrayed as the more adverturous sibling, but who also loves and looks after Jessica his little sister. He protects her. I like the idea of the audience becoming attatched to both characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment