Saturday

Development

By taking the colour palette of the scenery in Grindleford and the light blue, cloudless sky, it has allowed me to further my development of my film idea. I am really interested in the sky. I love the idea of how beautiful a bird can look flying in the sky. From this I got thinking how this could be incorporated into my story and how it can be used and developed. I then went on whilst thinking about how the weather can affect situations that I would to use the imagery of kites in my film. Kites need the strength of the wind to work to be the best. As a child I loved flying kites and still think now they conjure up poetic imagery. I would really like this to be a starting point in my film development, to allow me to work characters and a story line around it. I feel really happy about this starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment