Tuesday

Camera Shots and Techniques 2

I have also been looking at what kind of shots I will be using and also how they will be crucial in representing the children and their brother and sisters relationship. I want to show they are close and work well together, however I want the audience to relate to them both. I want to portray their child-like qualities. To achieve this I will change between P.O.V shots from the children only. I think this will allow the audience to relate to the characters and feel on the level of the children. I think it will especially be effective when I am showing the children venerable and small. This will be apparent in such scenes as when Oliver fall over the big creature and looks up at it. It was also be apparent when the children are climbing up the robe ladder up to their tree house.

No comments:

Post a Comment